Oct 29, 2008

Polka Butterfly !

You are Pocus Polka butterfly!
And there are sure many reasons why you fly.
It's a buzz that's yours in my indigo air,
But your flight needs to fly everywhere;
With dots as spots on wings that flicker ~
Lilac yellow colour in lazure liquor.
The bright haze stays, but the yellow not.
And the you in you screams, that white steel rod.
Have you ever heard? Have you ever thought?
Without knowing you, what you have ever got?
I got a friend in time, and the ring I have.
But I don't really have everything that I have...
This dozen and a quarter is all you sniff
To smell the black clay, and leave your grief.
A maze to questions with answers to maze,
Thoughts you weave for the mind to graze.
A scatter of toothpicks in your head,
Will take some time to go to bed.
So wait till the wait does multiply,
When you will say and not just lie,
"I am the Polka butterfly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment