Jul 1, 2010

Nine-less-stanzas

It is difficult for me to comprehend how I am writing this now... I think I am outside my body.

I can just see... small tiny insignificant movements in my thumb tips... with the nails on it... typing some rememberless words and dots...

A faint cry of Jeremy from as far as somewhere inside the seventh bone of my spine shuddering me with a silver shine of shiver... That's enough, and all... nothing else... can I breathe... or even smell... like you always do... Black is your name... nothing now.

I am seriously and fucking swear on seriously going through a goliath ordeal of strangeful painlessness... Body-less-ness... You can never know how painful it is to be void of any pain... Right now at this point of time I cannot feel my tongue... it's serious and dead... and my voice... fingertips... I don't feel touch... sense... lost... I'm listening to some sex style of some Astrix... I can't say how hard and so real hard I'm biting my tongue to even feel the slightest feather of it... Someone's screeching... in a peculiarity... a strange strangle... in a beat... up and low... smooth as a wave... a phosphorous laced crest like the gown of Desdemona... the wave of electrons... and blue light... and white streaks... all kinds of streaks... just without life... not even a streak of green... of life... something so simple spelled out like life...

Lifelost... like I feel I am... now... have become... became... a little while ago... I smoked... She rolled the hashish... Honey sting butterfly... her name... Shit... these lights... are they lights? they're glowing... like halo bright yellow daisies in an animation film... The letters you...! The letters you're writing...! Can't you really see? Yes... there are lights.... how they are glowing...! as hazy as those fireflies in the dusk-sheltered meadows searching for some space to grow old... It's up again... it's taking you there... Me am towards in a screech of hollow... but I can't feel myself... I'm just travelling... in speed... in streaks... in the flow of liquid electrons zilac in colour... I still can't feel my tongue... and it's dancing on... in thumps... the steel wave of liquid electrons... Tiesto it feels... I realize my legs are fluttering... not like the feathers of a cold wet sparrow... much slower... in a beat or an ebb... with the wave... Shit... I trust, swear me... I am not on acid... iamlike... am I? These letters are glowing again... like fireflies in dusk...

You must have been out of your head... You are... Can you feel the zeal in your crotch? Yes I'm feeling it... It's taking me away... it's dropping me... like a free fall... like near a distant star...! Difficult to say or know if its the wind or just the breeze... and yes didn't I say that I am inside an intermittently speeding auto rickshaw...? I must have been high... must I am fucking numb... And don't you dare ask what's the difference...? It is... it's different today... it's outer space... it's differently a lot... totally never before... nothing feels familiar... because I can't feel nothing... not even my tongue... The zeal is taking through...

The zeal is taking through... and the station is arriving... I feel a knock on my forehead like the knock of... fuck it... liar liar... I'm screaming... through every pore... of my self... you can't see... you can't... you...

Things are seeming normal now... A familiar voice of Young is singing a low note... and I can swear he doesn't scream... he can't... I think I'm starting to feel sweat again... I think I can't say what... I want to see the sun now... I lift my eyes to see the sky... and I see... dusk has kissed goodbye...

It's time it's over... it's time for home now... I'm going home now... rolling the stones... returning to soft... as solitude... and I will remember me... in this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment