Jan 31, 2013

Song of our soul

If I sing of a love or two
Hold my hands and say it’s true
Keep your worries so you may never find
Like a long forlorn battle behind
They need your love, your touch, your kind
Them forgotten stories of children blind

Smell some air and breathe it back
So all may live and free their sack
Hear oh hear, hear them angels hark
Like a dwindling star in the blue blue dark
Tell her stories to the world she loves
So they may sing like joyful doves
Spread their wings so dazzling white
Your gaze a haze losing all might
Don’t you fear, do you hear?
I am with you, holding you near
Don’t you fall, hear my call
I am with you, I am your soul.

A soul of a soulful kind
Fears no soul of another kind
It stays and stays
Through lives of you and me
Takes us to a special place
Where I see you like you see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment