Apr 30, 2014

Just like...

Just like,
A Pinch in a blade of grass
Doesn't tremble the whole world, no.

Just like,
The yolk of the setting sun,
Has been melting my heart from long ago.

Just like,
A circle of eternal glow,
Is here for Him to show...
The only way is nothing to know!
What meaneth this mankind?
But to follow what is to flow...

Just like,
The pink in the dusky sky,
Is enough to leave me on a high.

Just like,
The noise of the tweeting birds,
In their nest where they grow.

Just like,
This circle of eternal glow,
Is here for me to show...
The only way is nothing to know!
What meaneth this mankind?
But to follow what is to flow...

For the love of this world,
We shall again come and go,
To and fro, to and fro.

Fly upwards and fall again,
Like the valor of a long shot arrow,
God's messengers we, from His bow.

Let us all be roots and shoots in a row,
Sprout in millions from a wet Earth below,
As wet as my mother's womb,
As wet as Kumaon's tomb,
Nourishing every bit of my soul to toe,
So that when I am able I may show,
The seeds for further sprouts to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment