Feb 9, 2007

The Dormant Wind

"Shards of Darkness chafe through my flesh unseen;
And the red brine flows incessant.....
Tho' Truth seems so bitterly far away";
What I speak is to render the innermost outrage.
Still my soul keeps searching.....

Lightning fears the dark.....
Tis' afraid to stay for more than a moment;
The black days are never gone.....
And the Dark lingers in the unfathomable light of Hope;
It lingers even as the winter passes by.....

Few words can make the unwise feel freedom;
Though their freedom is not meant to be.....
Some figures never have a meaning;
They stand for nothing, for the void Destiny.
It’s written. It’s written already.....

The onslaught of time.....
Stirs the dormant wind within us;
'Cos we who write destiny ourselves.....
Will never hide the charcoal from the canvas,
Will never lose even when we are lost.....

1 comment:

  1. This poem speaks for my inner turbulence of a settled darkness inside me... I want to spell out the difference I feel between other souls and mine... The burning desire can never be stopped...

    ReplyDelete